mardi 1 septembre 2009

Russian mic-mac

Voici un mail que je reçois de "Bella" :

Hello my new friend!
I hope that our correspondence will be nice for each of us!
It`s first time for me when I decided to meet with the man through the Internet.
May be you will have a question why I do so. I was disappointed in Russian men. I think most of them very false and deceptive. But I belive that everyone of us make its happiness yourself. I belive that one day I meet my love and I`ll love him forever.
Now I want to tell you about myself. My name is Bela, me 29 year.
Where do you live?
I was born in town Samara, Russia
and I live here all my life! It`s very nice provincial town.
It is the big and beautiful city. I have never been abroad.
And I even never been in other town of Russia. I want to travel and learn interesting things and parts of country and all world.
And do you like travelling? Hope you understand my English. It`s not my native language. I learnt it in the school and University and now I learn it myself at home! At University I studied Economy and I have the diploma of Economist. But in our town it`s very difficult to find a good job and I work as the seller cd disks. I like my work and I do it with pleasure. Where do you work? Do you like your work? I work five days in week. On Saturday and Sunday I do work at home, go for a walk, cook, read books and have a rest. Do you have hobby?
Oh, I forgot about time, I don`t have computer at my home and I write you from Internet Cafe. Tomorrow I`ll come to check my e-mail again. I hope to see letter from you soon!!!
Please reply only to my personal e-mail: Bellise09@yahoo.com
P. S. Do you like my photo? Please send me your photos, I`ll be very glad to get them!


Méfiez-vous comme de la peste de ces messages, bourrés de fautes, qui arrivent par une adresse squattée, et qui vous redirigent vers une autre.
J'aime beaucoup la faute "to meet with the man" : c'est un peu comme "aller au taureau".

Une seule règle : Votre maman vous a dit de ne jamais parler à des inconnus.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire